Refined Aesthetic and Unique Nesting Convenience
Combining a slim profile, contoured shape and inherent flex, LimeLite nesting delivers responsive comfort and a refined aesthetic. A unique forward tilt one-piece shell provides convenient nesting. Optional seat upholstery and cantilever arms offer design options and extended versatility.
Contoured and architectural in design, LimeLite offers upscale, universal appeal. Its slim profile elevates aesthetics in any environment. Refined fit and finish details add quality and sophistication.
By combining beauty and durability, LimeLite offers enduring allure. It is tested to exceed BIFMA standards, has a weight rating of 300 – 400 pounds (depending on model) and maintains a 15-year warranty
- Inherent flex comfort is provided by the seat shell architecture and mix of materials.
- Integral handle eases moving while reconfiguring.
- Pivot nesting mechanism makes it easy to tilt, store and nest in place. Light pressure applied to backrest will un-nest chairs (no lock or latch necessary).
- Poly seat available with optional upholstery.
- Optional cantilever arm.
- One-piece seat shell is injection-molded polypropylene reinforced with glass fiber.
- Optional upholstered seat is molded urethane foam attached to an injection-molded polypropylene seat board that is upholstered using a drawstring process.
- Frame finishes are either polished aluminum or electrostatically-applied powdercoat paint in 30-degree gloss.
- 55mm hard or soft surface casters are available in black, warm grey or cottonwood.
LimeLite Nesting Chair Brochure
LimeLite Environmental Data Sheet
LimeLite Specifications Sheet
LimeLite Cut Sheet